There are so many ways to quickly become happier immediately. Here is a list of 10 quick tricks that you can use right now:
You can buy my new handbook. The title is “10 Ways to Happy”. The book is a rich resource of methods for becoming happier. There are 10 solid methods of finding increased levels of happiness in one’s life. If you are not ready to purchase, take a look below to see some equally awesome tricks for happiness!
- Smile. Smile now and smile often. Smiling, even when you are not at your happiest, serves to improve your mood almost immediately. Try it.
- Sniff it. Take a whiff of one of your favourite scents. It may be a favourite perfume or cologne that is connected to a pleasant memory of a person or event. Other smells that are known to boost a mood is the smell of chocolate chip cookies, mint and vanilla.
- Listen to a happy song. It must have an upbeat tempo and rhythm. Otherwise, the song can serve to maintain your melancholy.
- Play. Play can be very therapeutic. This works not only for children but adults too. Play a board game, play cards, play Jenga, Play with Lego. It does not matter what you play with…as long as you are in the moment and having fun.
- LOL. Literally. Laugh out loud. It is so good for your health, both emotionally and physically. Watch a funny movie. Listen to stand up comedy. Look at funny pictures of yourself as a baby. Just laugh. It is the best medicine.
- Hug it out. Hugs can do wonders for your mood. Give it a try and opt for the long lingering hug. It works better.
- Call someone who loves you. You can call this person your happy buddy. This person is a big fan of yours. They will tell you how great you are…and you are great.
- Dance. Even if you can not dance well. Go for it. Be silly or be serious. It does not matter. Moving with music allows us to the be in the moment and forget our troubles.
- Go to your Happy Place. Create a happy place in your mind. Create every detail. This is the place where everything is exactly how you want it to be. It is your ideal place to escape to. Detail is important.
- Partake in a Favourite. Make a list of all of your favourite things. Consider your favourite: Colour, number, music, dessert, television show, cartoon etc. Surround yourself with these items. If you do not have favourites, then this is a sign that you have work to do. Put some time and effort into establishing this list. this is important as your favourite things define you.
Want more ideas, tricks and strategies? Check out my new book on Amazon. Click here for details.
To subscribe to our newsletter click here.
To purchase your own copy of our book click on the link below.