Do you want to know how to be happier?
Do you want to know how to feel healthier?
Do you want to know how to be more successful?
The answer is so simple.
Here it is…
The answer is…
Do everything with Love. This is the Law of Love…A universal law. When you live your life, with love in your heart, your life is better.
It is that simple.
How do I do this? It is easier than you think.
Whatever it is that you are doing…Follow these steps:
- Start by smiling. Always smile.
- Imagine your heart being full. Visualize your soul radiating and shining with light. Feel the warmth. This will take only a few seconds. The more you practice this the easier it gets.
- As you interact with each person silently say, “I love you.” As you say it, feel it. Every time.
- Take that love and surround each person that you encounter, with this love.
When someone is being unkind to you, send them love.
When someone is not feeling well, instead of just sympathysing, send them prayers of love.
When you are angry with someone or someone is angry with you, imagine wrapping that person in love.
This may not always be easy.
But, as I always say, nothing worthwhile is easy.
What is Love?
Love is hard to define. It is an emotion. Love is energy.
Some sceintists and philosophers have argued that love does not actually exist. According to these cynics, love is something created by hormones and perceived differently by each. Does this matter I ask. As humans, we perceive everything differently. Each of us may look at the same green leaf. Some of us will see that leaf as darker or richer in hue. That does not change the reality of existence of this leaf. Love is felt differently by each of us. Something that tailors itself specifically for each of us. Now, that is special. That is something to be coveted and protected.
That feeling that you get inside your chest, when someone you love is around. Those butterflies in the pit of your stomach. That is energy. Those “good vibes” that you sense when someone that admires you is around. That is love.
Love is the beginning of everything.
The next time you have a challenge to overcome, think about how you can use love to overcome it.
Love and Physics
The law of thermodynamics says that energy can not be created nor destroyed. It simply changes form. Since love is energy, this law applies to love as well. There is intense energy in every strong
The Types of Love
Ok I will apologize in advance. My teacher side is about to come out in full force. I am going to define the different types of love. You may have noticed that we use the term Love when describing our feelings toward a significant other, our children, our siblings and our parents. We can love a friend, or a neice or nephew. It isn’t all the same kind of love. That would be creepy to say the least. Here are the types of love, for conversation sake:
Accdording to Psychology Today there are seven tyoes of love. To summarize these as briefly as possible:
- Eros – Sexual or passionate love
- Philia – love toward a friend
- Storge – the intense love of a parent for it’s child
- Agape – Universal love – for strangers, nature, animals etc.
- Ludus – the love involved in flirting, dancing, casual romance.
- Pragma – Practical love founded on reason or duty.
- Philautia – Self love – can be healthy or unhealthy
The full article where this information was pulled from can be found here.
Lastly to end on a Positive Note…
10 Ways to Find More Love in your Life!
- Smile as much as possible. You will feel happier. The joy and happiness that you feel will allow you to literally radiate. You will ooze love and love will be returned.
- Give complements and do it sincerely. Everyone appreciates being told that they are good at something or that they look well rested. This will cause the receiver to emit a positive energy.
- Tell the people that you love, that you love them. They will tell you in return.
- Show the people that you love, that you love them. Actions speak louder than words.
- Be kind to others around you, even strangers. Kindness and love will be returned.
- Spend time with children. Children have a whimsical way of seeing the good in others. They sense positive vibes and love. They also give love more freely.
- Listen to romantic and loving music. Music connects very closely with our emotions, especially if you combine it with another sense.
- Make time for love. Carve our time to spend with someone you love. Spend quality time with your children. Talk to your relatives.
- Use the word love often. If you talk about, you think about it. If you think about you will bring it about.
- Watch Television shows and films that feature love. You energy flows where your attention goes. If you pay attention to love, move will appear.
One Last thing…
As you may or may not know, I am Catholic. In fact, I am a Catholic High School Teacher. I am very spiritual although I would not classify myself as highly religious. What I believe is that everyone should be kind to each other. We should be accepting of each other differences and most of all, we should have love in our hearts for ourselves and each other. That may sound cliché or corny but its true. There is no room for anger, jealousy, hate or competition when we will ourselves up with love. With that being said, I want to share a beautiful passage from the new testament. It is often used in wedding ceremonies and funerals. It talks of love as being something so vitally important. That is why I love it so much. It demonstrates that there is no room for pain and negativity once love is present.
“If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails…But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.” From 1 Corinthians 13:1-8, 13
I was to sincerely thank you for reading my blog. It means a lot to me that you took the time to read about my favourite topics to write about. Love is so important. I hope you see what I see. Your life will be so much more meaningful.
Have a great day and Eh! Be Positive
Check out the details of my book, “10 Ways to Happy”. Click here for details.