Hey You!! Yes you!!
WEEK 6: Eat Right and Be Fit!
It is time for your weekly challenge!
This week is all about being the healthiest, strongest you that you can be.
Every Newyear we decide to;
– Eat healthier
– Exercise on a regular basis
– Be more gracious and mindful
– Be kinder
– See our friends more
– Spend less money
…and a myriad of other things that we pledge to the universe that we will do.
This time it is different. You are going to make a decision to be a healthier you because you want to. You will decide to become fit and eat nutritious food because you like the idea of feeling strong and alive.
When you make a change for the right reasons you are more likely to be successful.
10 Small changes that you can make today
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
- Cut out sugary drinks
- Eat breakfast every day
- Cut the sugar out of your coffee
- Reduce the number of coffees each o
- Meditate every day
- Get 8 hours of sleep every day
- Smile more
- Walk more
- Reduce sugar intake
Make a new resolution on the first day of this week. It does not have to be January 1st to make a resolution. It can be any time that you are ready.
This week you will decide to make one small change. It doesn’t matter how big or small the change is. The important part is that you are consistent. Once you decide to make the small change, you keep your sights on the goal and you stick to it.
Make one small change. You can choose from the list above or come up with your own small change. Share with us and the Eh! Be Positive community the change that you are making. You will maintain this change for 30 days. Update us along the way if you can. We love to see people achieving their goals.
Enter the challenge by sending a photo of yourself doing your small change.
Enter the photo in one of the following ways:
– Send us your photo at email@example.com
– Tweet us a photo by clicking here.
Cara and I will be posting our pictures later this week.
Sharing photos and ideas helps to motivate us.
Top 5 Legitimate reasons to NOT exercise
- This one time you had to prioritize something over exercise. Once in a while something legitimately pops us that will cause you to swap exercise for something else. Do not beat yourself up if it happens once in a while.
- You have a headache. A headache could get worse if you exert too much.
- You find no enjoyment in exercise. If so…do not do it. Find another way to get physical movement into your day. Take a vigorous walk or play a team sport.
- You are pregnant and again..your doctor has told you to NOT exercise. In most cases mild to moderate exercise during pregnancy is perfectly safe.
- Medical reason. Doctors have literally told you to avoid physical exercise.
ALSO….See the Article
by clicking here